Last Updated on by
This is my first attempt at writing a blog post everyday, for 30 days at a stretch. When I began, I thought, ” Well, it can’t be that hard. It’s just 300-400 words a day, after all. “
Here are 12 things I’ve learnt since I began the task:
- I always tell myself I will write during the day, but that never happens. Nope, not once!
- Every shred of energy magically leaves your body when you do sit down to write.
- You decide to write and words stop forming in your brain.
- Sleep never looked more appealing than it has this past fortnight.
- You realize that there are about 50, no wait, 500 better bloggers out there.
- You look for an excuse to leave the laptop; hey, there’s a new puppy in the garden!
- The internet connection stops working just as you finish writing the post.
- You wait for a while to upload the link and watch in frustration as you get an error message.
- The kitchen actually looks more inviting than ever. We got to stay healthy, people! Where are the chocolate chip cookies?
- Walking and exercise take on new meaning; if it’s time away from the mandatory blog post, it’s time well spent!
- On a serious note, walking away from the process actually helps you clear your head.
- At the end of the day, seeing the post up on the blog is satisfaction enough.
The Best Blogging and Social Media Tips in your inbox