Last Updated on by
Upon opening it, we realised that it contained 3 activities and Gy was keen to try out all three at once. But, toning down her enthusiasm, I suggested that we spread it out over three weekends, since that would also give us time to savour each activity and hey, give me time to review each one in detail as well! Curiositi also recommends the same thing, by the way.
Liked this? Then you’d LOVE the DIY on How to make an igloo using a coconut shell!
What I loved:
- The neatness of the product. There was no wastage of material- always a plus.
- The fact that the child could do it on her own. For someone like me who is pretty artistically challenged, this was a bit of a boon!
- The dinosaur pop ups which added a nice touch to the stand.
- The factoid sheet at the bottom which Gy eagerly scanned while waiting for the glue to dry.
What could have been better:
- The main stand had lovely fold-over flaps which made gluing easy. Similar ones could have been provided for the eraser/ sharpener stands.
- The spaces provided for gluing the stands down were not aligned with the cutouts; a tiny quibble, but something my daughter noticed pretty clearly.
If you are looking for an activity box that is both educational and fun, then Curiositi is something your kids will enjoy! We are already looking forward to the next two activities- See Bacteria Grow and Communicating in Braille. Watch this space for those two reviews soon!
For pricing, monthly plans and to know more about them, please visit them on their website, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
About Curiositi: (From their website) Curiositi offers the World’s First syllabus-mapped Activity Box, mailed to your doorstep every month. Each Box has exciting activities that integrate with topics your child is currently studying at school. Your children could become Germ Scientists and See Bacteria Grow or try their hand at Weaving and Fabric Dyeing. They will detect Fats and Carbohydrates in the food they eat or play a Board Game to learn the Periodic Table. Finally, Fun Meets Learning!
LIKE THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase an item, I earn a commission at no extra cost to you. You can read my complete Disclosure policy here.
The Best Blogging and Social Media Tips in your inbox