Last Updated on by
In general, she never rejected anything new.Though she does have the habit of taking a first bite, spitting it out and then proceeding to finish the meal! Talk about a juvenile wine taster.
I managed to compile a Google doc of her diet which can be traced here. This is probably most useful for vegetarians as our family does not partake of anything non-veg.
Diet chart for baby (ages 0 to 10 months)
Things to remember:
- Never force a child to eat anything. Not worth it and more importantly you don’t want a fussy eater on your hands later in life.
- If the child cries the first time you give solid food, it may not mean she dislikes it. My baby wanted me to feed her faster and it is a good thing I found out fast:)
- Food intake should be increased gradually.
- New foods are best tried with a 3 to 4 day gap.
- Try new foods during the day so any allergic reactions can be detected early.
The Best Blogging and Social Media Tips in your inbox