Here is my list of nine things that I have never done in my 30-odd years on this planet and which I probably will never get around to doing either! But, who knows? Anything can happen.
And, just to spice it up, I am adding a twist to the list.
One of the ‘Never’ items listed here is untrue. See if you can spot which one it is;)
The credit for this idea goes to the ever-delightful Jen! If you haven’t read her blog, you’re missing something!
- I have never bungee-jumped/ sky dived. To all you daredevils out there, I salute your courage and enthusiasm, but I prefer my feet on terra firma, unless I am up in an airplane!
- I have never drunk wine/ tequila/ whisky.. oh heck,let’s just say, any alcoholic drink.
- I have never been within 2 feet of a live snake. And, no, glass enclosures in a zoo don’t count!
- I have never roller-skated or skateboarded in my entire life. Looking at kids zooming away on those things does look very tempting though!
- I have never played ‘Holi’, the festival of colours. I do encourage my daughter to experience it, though.
- I have never dissected a frog or any other animal, for that matter. Switching schools and countries midway through my teen years ensured that I missed those laboratory sessions. (I’m not complaining 😉
- I have never visited the Taj Mahal, that ode to love and romance, although I have visited Delhi once.
- I don’t have and never will get a tattoo. Again, I wholly respect those of you who have done it, but the thought of a needle piercing my skin continuously just gives me the heebie-jeebies!
- I have never liked the taste of coffee, unless it was in the form of ice-cream!
So, there you have it. One list and one of those is untrue! Which one do you think it is? Leave your guess in the comments. I will let you know in a day or two. Check out if you got it right by clicking here 🙂
Also, do link back to your own lists! It’s great fun to read!
This post is my contribution to