To quickly recap, here they are:
- I have never bungee-jumped/ sky dived.
- I have never drunk wine/ tequila/ whisky.
- I have never been within 2 feet of a live snake. And, no, glass enclosures in a zoo don’t count!
- I have never roller-skated or skateboarded in my entire life.
- I have never played ‘Holi’, the festival of colours.
- I have never dissected a frog or any other animal, for that matter.
- I have never visited the Taj Mahal, that ode to love and romance.
- I don’t have and never will get a tattoo.
- I have never liked the taste of coffee, unless it was in the form of ice-cream!
Well, here is the answer to that riddle!
The correct answer is # 3.
Yep! I have actually been very close to a snake; okay, that didn’t come out right. I meant, physically. Oh god, that sounds worse!
What I meant is, I have had a snake wrapped around my shoulders. This is getting weirder by the minute 😉
All right, I’ll just let the picture do the talking:
This was at Singapore, back in 1997,at the Open Zoo, where you can have a picture taken with a snake wound around you and even one with orang-utans sitting with you! (I have that picture too)
So, did you guess it right?
Why don’t you do a post like this one? It’s a great way to get to know other bloggers and trust me, it works for those days when your mind can’t think of a topic 😉
184 total views, 2 views today
Join my newsletter
Get my posts directly in your inbox plus a monthly newsletter with interesting links and features