So, with a lot of gratitude and love, I accept the Sunshine Award given to me by the lovely Ananya Kiran ,who blogs here and Swathi Shenoy who blogs here.
Thank you, Ananya and Swathi! It is my first -ever award from a blogger and I am truly happy to get it twice over in one week!!
Swathi had this to say about me and I am touched by the sentiment:
Shailaja is someone who inspires me a lot. Am totally in awe of her. She is the kindest person I met in my blogging journey so far.
Things I need to do, to accept this award:
- I am rather meticulous when it comes to time.
- I am a compulsive list-maker.
- I am allergic to cigarette smoke (aren’t we all!)
- I lose my temper easily but regain my cool equally fast.
- I am in awe of my husband who cooks exceedingly well!
- I have been known to be very strict when it comes to deadlines (ask my students;)
- I adore spending time with my family.
- I enjoy a wide variety of books- fiction, non-fiction, comics and more.
- I learnt to swim at the age of 32! (And taught few more people to swim too;)
- I believe, with all my heart, in the power of prayer.