Because, I believe that whatever happens in my life, there is a reason for it. It’s a principle I live by; a truth that I write by.
- There is a reason I admire the woman who works in my home, every single day.
- There is a reason I shed a tear when I watch my young girl grow up, right before my eyes.
- There is a reason my family was thrown out of a train between Singapore and Bangkok, back in the early ’80s.
- There is a reason I lost a year of schooling when I went abroad.
- There is a reason I beamed at the end of a tough academic year.
- There is a reason I took up the Yelling Less challenge when I did.
- There is a reason we need to watch our words before we speak.
- Like having this picture taken!
- Or doing these six things which many other parents have done too!
Word count: 363