Last Updated on by
Right now, just enjoying the way she says a word or the eagerness with which she grasps a new one is enough for me.
A list of words she says:
- Thinni–for thanni (water)
- Paalu— for paal (milk)
- Jilla– for anything cold/cool
- Bow bow…for dog:)
- Tom…for the cat in the famous cartoon
- Polaan…. for “let’s go”
- Dabala…for drums
- Poon…for spoon
- Ukkle…for uncle
- Aathi…for Aunty/or Atthai
- Aachu…for “all gone”
- Abba…for the sound “rabba” in the song “JhoomBarabar Jhoom”!
- Baa baa boo boo…for the first line of the nursery rhyme.
Hope to add more words to the list soon. And soon hope to hear too many words to worry about filling in the list!
The Best Blogging and Social Media Tips in your inbox